Health Care Clinic is focused on making our services accessible and affordable to everyone. We accept Wisconsin Medicaid (BadgerCare Plus, SSI, and Family Planning Only Services (FPOS)). For eligible patients, HCC offers same-day Express Enrollment and Continuous Enrollment in Family Planning Only Services. FPOS covers 100% of our services with no copays.
To be eligible for the Family Planning Only Services Program, you must:
- Live in Wisconsin
- Be a U.S. citizen or have a qualifying immigration status.
- Be of childbearing or reproductive age.
- Have income at or below $3,465.45* per month. Only your own income is counted. Your assets are not counted.
- Not be enrolled in Wisconsin Medicaid or BadgerCare Plus. (You CAN be enrolled in private health insurance while you are enrolled in the Family Planning Only Services Program.)
* This income limit is effective February 1, 2022. The income limit is based on federal guidelines, which may change each year.
To check if you are eligible for Wisconsin Medicaid, and to apply on you own, visit:
For those who do not qualify for Wisconsin Medicaid, Health Care Clinic offers discounted fees based on the Federal Poverty Guidelines and a sliding fee scale.
Health Care Clinic does not accept private insurance at this time.