Join our Board of Directors:
Health Care Clinic is a 501 c3 nonprofit that is managed by a volunteer board of directors. Becoming a board member provides you with a unique opportunity to support a cause you believe strongly about. If you are interested in learning more about becoming a board member, check out the position description and expectations below:
- The role of each member is to serve a 3-year term by leading, advising, and supporting the activities of HCC; this is done in the following ways:
- Attend all Board of Directors Meetings with preparation to further the success of HCC’s mission statement, vision statement, and goals.
- Assume responsibility for identifying and nominating candidates to the Board for vacant board positions.
- Accept special assignments designated by Chair.
- Remaining current on the activities of HCC by following its publications (including electronic, print, and virtual).
- Remaining current on issues affecting the non-profit sector as it relates to the mission of HCC and the community at large.
- Informing the Board and staying proactive in helping position HCC to support or to enhance its funding sources.
- Acting as a role model, change agent, and professional exemplar.
- Three-year term
- Meetings held on:
- Third Monday of every month beginning at 5PM and ending at approximately 6PM (meetings may be shorter or longer based on agenda items).
- Held at Health Care Clinic’s Superior location and virtually via GoToMeeting.
- Annual Board Meeting/Elections/Bylaw revisions (April; location TBD).
- Special Meetings as deemed necessary by the Board.
- Candidates will be interviewed by the Chair/President/Executive Committee.
- Candidates will be notified of result following this process.